⇒ REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All refunds will be refunded in full with amounts received in our account less administration charge which is €50.
2) All refunds are processed in accordance to falling in cancellation dates.
3) Refunds are processed week after 15th of every month.
4) We are NOT liable for any loses in refund received or refunded due to currency rates fluctuations.
5) We are Not liable for bank charges on refunds.
⇒ Special Conditions specific to each apartment
The customer must carefully read the specific conditions for the apartment that they reserve. Each property owner or their representative may set specific rental payment conditions, shown on the property listing, which must to be settled with the owner or their representative, upon receiving the rental details of the customer. When making a reservation, the customers accept the specific conditions of the apartment that they reserve. According to the legislation of the country of which the apartment is located and once the booking confirmation email has been sent by Parisian Stay, the customer may be requested to sign a lease before arrival or at the time of arrival.
⇒ Cancellation or no show
In case of cancellation of the booking by the customer, the amount of booking fees paid during the booking will not be refunded. Concerning the amount of rent or advance rent, reimbursements depend on the conditions of cancellation that are specific to each apartment. In the event that an apartment does not have its own cancellation policy, any amount of rent paid by the customer will not be refunded in case of cancellation from the customer or in the case that the customer departs the property before the expected departure date. Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.Any cancellation by the customer, including acts of God or no-show at the apartment, depending on the day and time agreed with the contact person, will be subject to the above cancellation policy. The property owner or their representative and Parisian Stay will then return the goods for hire.
⇒ Cancellation or no show
• Parisian Stay acts in good faith and is an intermediary for the reservation services offered on its internet website.
• Parisian Stay verifies that the apartments online are the property of the advertisers.
• Parisian Stay cannot change the conditions established by each owner or their representative and is not responsible for the application of these conditions.
• All photographs and information that appear on Parisian Stay are provided by the owner or their representative and may be updated at any time.
• Parisian Stay can only be held responsible for direct damages caused by defects attributable to the obligations of Parisian Stay, in reference to the services, up to the corresponding amount of the booking fee.
• Parisian Stay is in no way responsible for non-compliance with the legal obligations of the owner or their representative towards the laws of their country, on renting an apartment or for taxation.
• Parisian Stay is in no way responsible for any cancellation of a booking due to any strikes, act of God or any other cause beyond its control. In this case no refund of the booking fees and advance rent is possible.
• In the case in which the reserved accommodation is not available due to overbooking or where the apartment does not match the description online Parisian Stay, and only when the customer has fulfilled its obligations and reported with Parisian Stay up to 24 hours after check-in by email to: email@example.com, Parisian Stay will make every effort to find an alternative accommodation with similar characteristics. In the event that Parisian Stay is unable to offer an alternative, the booking will be cancelled and the booking fees charged by Parisian Stay will be refunded.
• In the case in which the reserved accommodation becomes uninhabitable due to damage that is not the responsibility of the customer, and when the customer informs Parisian Stay of such damage, and up to 24 hours after occurrence of the damage, Parisian Stay will make every effort to find alternative accommodation with similar characteristics. In the event in which Parisian Stay unable to offer an alternative, the booking will be cancelled and the booking fees charged by Parisian Stay Flat will be refunded.
• Parisian Stay do not hold the responsibility of personal loss or damage .We encourage our guests to take the travel insurance to cover any losses that may occur?